• The role exists to ensure that our store network achieves set service quality, traffic and retail performance targets.
• In this role the Manager is expected to guarantee optimal performance on key performance indicators, to provide effective guidance to store leadership and deliver processes and technology improvements on a continuous basis. Key Responsibilities
• Develop and implement store setup, remodelling and branding plans, as well as stocking and retail strategies for Tigo Stores and dealer located outlets.
• Ensure that stores are presented and branded to a high standard at all times to maximize sales
• Maintain a strong presence in all stores nationwide, leading by example to ensure that customers receive the highest standards of customer service and sales expertise at all times
• Manage supplier and dealer relationships to ensure high service levels and optimum terms and conditions
• Meet key performance indicators including customer effort score, net sales and traffic numbers
• Meet annual sales and profit targets within agreed Budget levels
• Create a strong customer service focus across the store team and ensuring that customers are central to all activities and decisions
• Ensure the Store Sales operation maximizes sales, has agreed products and promotion plans, optimum staff levels and that staff are properly trained
• Coordinate sales and service operations with all other departments
• Monitor, analyze sales and market trends specifically within the telecom industry
• To perform other tasks within the Company which may be allocated from time to time and is commensurate with the position Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Advanced degree/qualification in Business or Finance would be an advantage MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• 3 to 4 years customer service experience.
• Strong Customer orientation
• High personal standard, confident, self motivated and results driven
• Exemplary leadership and people management skills
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong telephone manner in English and Twi
• Friendly personality and team player
• Attention to detail Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
Or email us on: [email protected] Closing Date:
26 June, 2014 When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance. At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.