The successful candidate will join our Project Management Office as Network PMO in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the PMO Director and will be responsible for the overall network project management, growing company’s profit by implementing corporate strategies and achieving desired goals. The Network PMO will also define scope, schedules and cost for network projects and also track project deliverables.
• Define Network project objectives, scopes and schedule;
• Develop and maintain detailed network project plans and controls;
• Coordinate with stakeholders and working groups engaged in network project work.
• Identify cross-functional blocking points and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and service delivery goals;
• Monitor and report network projects progress, risks and performances;
• Adhere to the business project management policies, procedures and methodologies;
• Manage, control and execute CAPEX for all Network Projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science, Electronic ,Telecommunication Engineering or related disciplines;
• PMP (Project Management Certification) certification;
• A minimum of Eight (8) years’ demonstrated PMO experience in Telecommunication industry;
• Proven project Management experience;
• Excellent experience in managing project life-cycle stages, budget, risk/issue management and status reporting to various levels of the organization;
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Ability to follow-through and has keen attention to detail.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
11 December, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.