• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
Qualification Required & Experience
• A diploma is required.
• 3 years work experience is needed.
800 - 1000
How to Apply For the Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
20 December, 2018