We are a reputable Equity Holding Company currently into Finance, Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estates, Security Services, Advertising and Insurance Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervising the creation of new Employee Records in database and responsible for accurate input of staff details and information in compliance with the Group standards.
• Review employment contracts for accuracy of classification, position and Information.
• Consult with HR / Admin office of the various SBUs for vacancies and appropriate labour distribution.
• Interprets collective agreements and analyse personnel employment to ensure employment contracts are issued in adherence to collective agreements, legislative requirements, and other Group policies and procedures.
• Monitoring of staff leaves, off- days and excuse duties.
• Supervise review of medical claims by staff.
• Provide effective leadership to subordinates through the demonstration of a high sense of professionalism.
• Requisite skill, care and profound integrity in the management of the company’s resources and administrating of duties.
• Listen and resolve staff complaints and make personal contacts on staff members within the various business units.
• Provide support services as directed by Admin / Business Support Manager.
• Any other duties assigned by your supervisor Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five years of responsible administrative support at a mid- managerial level. Three years of which should include leadership, management and/or supervisory experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other applicable systems/software.
• Excellent Understanding and knowledge of The Ghana Labour Act 651 Other Skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Oral and written communication skills of a high order
• Thorough understanding of office administration
• Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
• Experience with database support
• Knowledge of records management systems
• Ability to liaise effectively with a range of people, including VIPs and the business community
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Time management skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may apply by email with detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to: [email protected]
• with the position (Office Manager) as the subject of the mail. Closing Date:
15 December, 2013