Secretarial / Receptionist
Accra and funded by the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) requires the services of an Office Support Assistant. The Project is a Country Level Knowledge Network (CLK-NET) that would serve as a community for the purpose of fostering stakeholder participation and collectively generate
share and promote the effective utilization of information and knowledge in development management process in Ghana. The project is looking to recruit an Office Support Assistant who will:
• Provide administrative support to the Project Coordinator and Project Officer ;
• Assist in clerical and administrative running of the Project Office ;
• Assist the team in the performance of their duties ;
• Organize workshops in the various twelve thematic areas in consultation with the EGN Subject Matter Specialist (SMS); and
• Any other related assignment that may be determined by the Project Coordinator.
Location: Institute of Statistical
Social and Economic Research (ISSER)
University of Ghana
(ISSER is 3 policy research institute based within the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Ghana (UG).
Duration of Contract: 9 months
Desired Experience and Skills:
• The applicant should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word