• The duties of an information technology specialist would include network management, software development and database administration.
• IT specialists may also provide technical support to a business or an organization's employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems.
• Information technology specialist is to design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
• Additionally, they will determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
Qualification Required and Experience
• Applicants must have an HND or degree.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience is required.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may submit their applications together with their curriculum vitae to:
30 September, 2018