Provides Company Representation and Supervision on worksite for completion operations and is accountable for overall implementation of programme in a safe and efficient manner. Has accountability for timing and costs and to ensure as little operational or production downtime as possible is incurred. General Responsibilities
• Responsible for completion/testing operational improvement in Ghana Deepwater (Tano Deep and West Cape Three Points blocks).
• Ensures EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of completion, well testing and well intervention activities.
• Contribute to delivering operational EHS performance.
• Lead by example during rig operations and foster a solid EHS culture.
• Ensures that all completion activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations.
• Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary.
• Ensures that all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future Tullow operations worldwide.
• Ensure well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements.
• Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal/external stakeholders and service companies.
• Assist in the management of the service contracts and contractor performance process.
• Provide on-time well engineering services which represent best industry practice. Specific Responsibilities Continuous Improvement
• Ensures continuous improvement and Lessons Learnt are captured with respect to activities on the rig and in Takoradi (when onshore).
• Completion performance/efficiency improvement – identifies performance improvement initiatives. Operational Support
• Site implementation of the programme.
• Provides assistance to prepare the rig for upcoming completions and subsea activities
• Prepares work instructions for Senior Drilling Supervisor.
• Participates in rig based After Action Reviews.
• Responsible for supervising all offshore completion, testing and well services operations.
• Supervises service companies involved with completion, testing and well services operations.
• Ensure equipment and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements.
• Ensure safe working practices, which comply with contractor and Tullow Policies and procedures during operations.
• Lead pre-shift & pre-major operation toolbox talks / JSA’s.
• Lead on-site risk assessments necessitated by changes to program and/or non-standard operations.
• Signs off Programme Hazard Assessments as job progresses.
• Ensures HSEC requirements are met as in:-
1) Pre-job safety meetings
2) Weekly safety meetings
3) Toolbox talks during work programme as required
4) Audits of equipment, personnel, worksite Risk Assessment, COSHH etc, Accident and Incident
5) Investigation and Reporting.
• When onshore the CSup will assist the COE with the Operational Support Responsibilities detailed in the SCE (Tak) job description. Risk Management
• Participates in well and operations hazard assessments and HAZOPs.
• Participates in compiling well risk register and well barrier review. Financial
• Approves offshore contractor service tickets for services received prior to invoice submittal. Qualifications
• Good supervisory/management and interpersonal skills.
• Good technical/operational understanding of well servicing, completions and drilling.
• Safety management system understanding and implementation skills.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken.
• High proficiency with IT and industry software (i.e. MS Suite, etc).
• Valid offshore survival certification and IWCF Well Control certification. Experience
• Subsea completions experience within the last two years in water depths greater than 800 metres.
• Preference of knowledge and experience in design and running of Cased Hole Frac Packs, working in remote locations and working in West Africa.
• Offshore well servicing background.
• Field experience in Core Discipline - i.e. wireline, coil-tubing, well testing, H.W.O., stimulation or Completions.
• Offshore well servicing supervisory position. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
27 November, 2013 Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationship. We strive to recruit the best candidate for any position in Tullow and this goal is underpinned by our attractive market-based remuneration and employment policies