Our Client a Multi-National Company the FMCG Foods & Personal Care industry now requires the services of Warehouse & Supply Chain Manager for Ghana
• Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas, general housekeeping and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards
• Effectively monitors flow of goods and implements First-In First-Out (FIFO) and First-to-Expire-First-Out (FEFO) method in the use of raw materials (VAS) and in dispatching of finished goods.
• Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on invoice accuracy before dispatch
• Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by Finance department.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma / Degree
• 3 years post qualification Warehousing experience gained in a large organization
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title at on the subject line of the email
05 March, 2018