Security / Law Enforcement
Job Vacancy For Physical Security Manager
We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated security expert to join our Corporate Security team as Physical Security Manager in the Compliance and Corporate Security Department. (S)He will report to the Head of Corporate Security and will ensure the timely recording and reporting of all security related events or incidents. The Physical Security Manager conduct survey of all key cell sites and company premises and make recommendations with regards to safety/security.
• Lead in the implementation of security audits to identify areas for improvement;
• Assist with the development and management of all risk, crisis and disaster management plans
procedures and installations;
• Monitor and advise on local social political developments;
• Maintain relationships with national security and specified governmental agencies;
• Build strong relationships with contracted security and technical service providers.
• Assist with the development of company’s safety/security policies;
• Create security architecture and plans for key company’s cell sites;
• Prepare an evacuation plans for all cell sites and perform risk assessments;
• Liaise with key stakeholders to develop innovative and creative security strategies;
• Train and supervise contracted security personnel, monitor and record compliance to agreed post orders;
• Assist or lead security and/or safety awareness training, evacuation training, incidence and emergency response for the business;
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any discipline with Military/Police experience;
• Certification in security systems integration;
• A minimum of Three (3) years security manager with International Organization, NGO or Diplomatic Mission;
• Strong emergency management, incident and risk management experience;
• Good understanding of physical security design specifications and standards
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 18 May, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.