A reputable international school is seeking Pre School Interns Position Summary
• Contribute to child learning, growth, and advancement.
• Display a passion for developing preschool-age appropriate educational activities and practice.
• Maintain a positive mindset toward child learning and social-emotional development.
• Work efficiently within existing learning structures and believe in the capability of children to excel.
• Facilitate problem-solving.
• Serve as a role-model to child learners.
• Invest in the students’ well-being, health, and safety.
• Demonstrate ability to learn and convey a variety of subject matters quickly.
• Manage small and large groups of students in a classroom environment and communicates effectively with students, including on potentially sensitive topics
• Adhere to school processes and protocols. Qualification Required & Experience
• The Candidate must have a diploma or a good first degree in education with not less than 2 years’ cumulative, progressively responsible experience teaching or assisting at the Pre-school level in an educational institution or other similar organization. Requirements
• Knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for preschool-aged children
• Desire and ability to work with children with diverse backgrounds and levels of ability toward accomplishing their educational and developmental goals
• Familiarity with multiple toddler learning areas Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 May, 2021 NB:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview