• planning and organising production schedules
• assessing project and resource requirements
• estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
• ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• determining quality control standards
• overseeing production processes
• re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have a Degree or HND.
• 5 years professional experience is also needed.
1700 - 1800
How to Apply For the Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
20 October, 2018