• Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
• Estimate costs and prepare budgets
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Monitor production to resolve issues
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
• Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
• Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Enforce health and safety precautions
• Report to upper management
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in relevant field with 2years working experience.
How to Apply For the Job
Kindly send your CVs to:
30 November, 2018