NiBS is a boutigue institute established to provide cutting edge postgraduate education and executive training. As Africa's Premier Doctoral School, our spectrum of clientele includes business leaders and professionals who desire to pursue further knowledge at the doctoral, masters and professional levels. We achieve our mission by preparing executives to focus on compelling organisational challengers, sesk answers to insightful questions, create new knowledge and practices and new business ventures through research. Job Summary
This role arises as part of the range of research activities characterizing our innovative course delivery model at NiBS. The purpose of the role is to deliver a specific research project with our DBA/PhD students. Responsibilities Includes:
• Develop and deliver course content for doctoral seminars in management and business related disciplines.
• Supervise and provide guidance to our students towards the completion of their DBA/PhD thesis.
• Attend face-to-face sessions with students under your supervision, provide timely progress reports and guide them to publish research findings. Qualification Required & Experience Skills and selection criteria
• PhD/DBA from a recognized university in management and business related-disciplines with significant post-qualification research experience.
• Clear communicator and ability to teach with ample real-world experience.
• Experience in supervising doctoral/master thesis, availability for student consultation and willingness to provide timely constructive comments to students.
• Strong background in research analysis and a track record of high-quality publications, research and/or innovation outputs in business, management/social science.
• Experience of devising new methodologies to solve complex research problems. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
and further information in support of your application
• The reasons why you are applying for this post
• The personal qualities and experience that you feel are relevant to your suitability for the post
• Key responsibilities and achievements in your present or most recent job which are relevant to this application. Closing Date:
17 May, 2017