The Programme Associate works with the Programme Manager to coordinate the operational and programmatic activities of the teams. Responsibilities include administrative support for contracts and grants, inputs into planning and budgeting donor proposal and reporting. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences;
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in public health programmes;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team to effectively coordinate public health programme activities;
• Detailed oriented to ensure timeliness of reports and other results;
• Strong spoken and written communication skills.
The offer will be on a one/three years renewable contract basis, subject to good performance and availability of funds. Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience, commensurate with industry standards. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
. We do not accept phone calls but we encourage you to visit our website: http://www.ipas.org
before applying or send your queries to [email protected] Closing Date:
23 December, 2013
Due to anticipated volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Note:
ipas management reserves the right to modify the contents of these position descriptions at any time.