Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition (GACC)
Executive / Management
Job Vacancy For Project Coordinator
Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition (GACC) is a unique cross-sectional grouping of public, private and civil society organizations (CSOs) with a focus on promoting good governance and fighting corruption in Ghana.
Industry Nonprofit – Organization Management
Employment type - Full – time
Job function: Project Coordinator
The successful applicant shall perform but not limited to monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholders meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Summary of Roles
• Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, and outcomes.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Coordinate the activities of members of the project implementation team, including external members
• Engage and persuade external actors to commit to project objectives and activities
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meeting
• Determining project changes and developing strategies for the changes required
• Communicating timeline changes and new information to various groups; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
• Ensure stakeholders views are managed toward the best solution
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
• Ensure project deadlines are met
• Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
• Being point of contact for various working group and ensuring resources and equipment are always available
• Engage fully as a member of GACC staff team, including participating is staff meetings and other GACC events and providing the necessary support to other team members as needed.
• Creating and reviewing reports
Qualification Required & Experience
Position Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
• Bachelor degree in Project Management, Business Administration, marketing, communication, or related field, a Master Degree will be an advantage.
• At least a minimum of three (3) years experience in related field (essential)
• Experience in governance projects
• Experience in a non-government organization (desirable)
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations, collaborate on project and communicate results.
• Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
• Ability to produce quality work with tight deadlines
• Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and web programmes
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Persuasive and interpersonal skills
• High levels of integrity and ethics
Location: Accra, Pig Farm Junction, Near Total Filling Station (Main Olusegun Obasanjo Way)
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their Cover letter and CV in single documents with 3 professional referees to:
Closing Date: 24 August, 2018
Females are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.