AMS are currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with our Company as a Ghana Site Manager.
The position will be based on one of the AMS Ghana sites although the potential exists for movement within Ghana and possibly within Africa. Qualification Required & Experience
• This role requires a Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Mining Engineering, with experience in a similar role.
• This position requires a Minerals Commission Certificate of Mining Manager (MM).
• Contract Mining practices including experience with plant and equipment capacities
• An ability to ensure high safety and environmental standards are applied
• HR - Union, Collective Agreement and Ghana Labour Law, personnel development
• Appreciation of industry standard maintenance procedures and activities
• Contract management
• Drive for value change and continued improvement and development within the project
• Intermediate / advanced user on main computer software packages
• Good analytical skills and ability to look at challenges with alternative approaches / methods. Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications, current contact details and a 1 page essay setting out:
• The reasons why you think you are the right candidate
• Specific examples of the requirements above
• Any details not listed in this advert that you may think are relevant to the application
The one page essay will be used as part of the initial assessment phase. Please only apply if you meet the criteria and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. By email to: [email protected]
or The Human Resources Manager African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG) P. O. Box 221 Tarkwa Closing Date:
29 September, 2017