Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited requires a Project Manager – Financial Services for immediate employment. Job Summary
• Liaise with DCOO / COO to define the scope of projects
• Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed,and provide timely feedback
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete projects
• Advice DCOO / COO on the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete projects
• Review projects schedule with DCOO / COO and all other staff that will be affected by project activities and revise the schedule as required
• Determine in collaboration with DCOO / COO, the objectives and measures upon which projects will be evaluated at its completion
• Execute projects according to projects plan
• Track progress and review project tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met appropriately
• Develop forms and records to document project activities and set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of projects (start with a pilot phase)
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of projects
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
• Schedule regular meetings with internal departments involved in projects to ensure that all activities are executed on time and aligned with project objectives.
• Ensure that projects deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
• Evaluate the outcomes of projects as established during the planning phase Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts and relevant professional qualification in e.g. PMP.
• Operational knowledge in financial services. An MBA will be an advantage
• Work Experience – 3 -5 Years Qualifications
• Must have considerable experience as “product Manager” in electronic payments systems and in a wide range of financial services. Experience in working with cards/ ATMS and mobile banking solutions is highly desirable.
• Minimum three years relevant experience of which two should have been in Operations related to Cards/ATMs and mobile banking. Good understanding of the micro finance environment will be an advantage.
• Project management skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Mathematical Skills.
• Behave ethically, Communicate Effectively, Creativity/Innovation, Foster Teamwork, and Lead.
• Practical knowledge of medium and micro/small business and market environment will be an added advantage. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Email application and Cover letter to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2013