Our client is a leading consulting and professional services firm in Ghana and West Africa. The company now requires the services of a Proposal Writer (Specialist) to join the growing team.
• Prepares all relevant opportunity documents (RFPs, RFQs, EOI) and tender documentation.
• Write, either through opencontent and research or with subject matter input, the written responses to RFPs, BIDS and tenders to create a more complete proposal
• Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
• Ensures that the calculations and cost information contained in all proposals are accurate
• Partnering with Senior Management in the writing and editing of questions and answers and for the assembly of the drafts and final responses.
• Coordinates for final print and distribution deliverables and required exhibits and attachments.
• Update and track local and Africa-wide market opportunities, bids, tenders and EOI
• Keep record of all Tenders submitted + Win/Loss Info
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or Degree equivalent
• Experience in Tender processes - responding to RFP, EOI, RFQs and BID execution experience
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently (Project management)
• Ability to work independently
How to Apply For the Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
21 November, 2018