Media / Journalism
Job Vacancy For Public Relations / Commercial Officer (Tema)
A leading Multi-National Company based in Tema has vacancy for the following position and is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and interested candidates to fill the position:- Public Relations / Commercial Officer
The job holder will be responsible among others for planning, developing and implementing the company's Public Relations policies to enhance the company's corporate image.
• A Degree in Communications Studies, Marketing or Public Relations from a recognized tertiary institution with not less than three years functional experience
• Must have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Must be able to think strategically and take tactical view of the business and be able to work on his own with little or no supervision
• Must be computer literate
• Working knowledge of a Freight and Logistics company will be an added advantage
Major accountabilities among others
• Develop and implement both internal and external communications plans that will improve the corporate image including the provision of Newsletters and website management
• Manage stakeholder relations, Plan and rollout effective strategies for events.
• Maintain company commercial data and statistics
• Monitor and review all stakeholders communications and procedures for improved effectiveness and efficiency
• contribute to the building of a health work-force supportive of company's objectives
• Actively promote safety awareness at all times and ensure a safe workplace policy.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested applicants may send their applications with CV including names of two (2) professional referees to the address below:-
The Human Resource Manager
Private Mail Bag No. 262
Community 1 Post Office
Closing Date: 25 September, 2014