• Operate the AMS Purchasing helpdesk and other data feeds to ensure all work is promptly addressed and actioned.
• Take control of the complete Purchasing/Expediting cycle for the procurement of goods for each Purchase Order personally initiated from approved Requisitions, including; obtaining quotations for the supply of goods for AMS operations in Francophone countries.
• Source the required goods from suppliers taking into account quality, price and delivery times
• Follow up on all Purchase Orders initiated to ensure correct delivery to the required location
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or its equivalent.
• At least 3 years working experience as a Purchasing Officer or similar dependent upon relevant education/certification
• Preferably a minimum of 2 years working experience in the mining industry
• Knowledge in Pulse Mining System/Pronto will be preferred
• Strong focus on safety with the ability to manage an efficient, safe and effective operation including the ability to demonstrate an understanding of statutory requirements
• Ability to handle multiple workloads in fast-paced environment with and tight deadlines
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage their own time to produce results
• Ability to read ,write and speak English
• Ability to read ,write and speak French
• Must be capable of spending long periods away from designated office locations as per business needs
• Must have a valid Driving license and Traveling Passport
• Very attractive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply For the Job
Respond with your application and current Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG)
27 July, 2017
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted