A reputable Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Accra has opportunities for Quality Control Chemist
• Sampling and testing of RM, PM, Intermediate and Finishing.
• Ability to use all Laboratory Instrument especially HPLC.
• Preparation of specification and testing procedure for RM, PM, in process and finished product.
• Qualification and calibration of laboratory instruments.
• Perform real and accelerated time stability studies on product and interprets the substance.
• Monitoring of impurities profile in drying substance.
• Ensures that experiments are completed according to
• Ensures GLP in the laboratory.
• Prepare documents that report the result of his or her work
Qualification Required & Experience
• Has knowledge in HPLC, Spectrophotometer
How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs to:-
07 June, 2014