A reputable Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Accra has opportunities for Quality Control Manager
• Implementing the Sampling procedure and plan and carrying out the sampling of all materials.
• Analytical testing, validation of test procedures and evaluation of Test results.
• Reference Standard Management.
• Approval or Rejection of Raw and packaging materials and the finished products (Drug substance).
• Monitoring of impurity profile in drug substance.
• Providing Analytical Test Reports.
• Drawing the Stability Test Program and carrying out the Stability testing.
• Finished Product release.
• Ensuring Good Laboratory Practices.
• Sampling and testing of RM, PM, In process and finished product.
• Preparation of specification and testing procedure for RM, PM, In process and Finished product.
• Development of analytical test methods and its validation.
• Control of Reference sample and Control sample,
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualification and Calibration of laboratory instruments, Real time stability studies.
• Calibration / verification of Lab MMDs and Long term & Accelerated stability testing
How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs to:-
07 June, 2014