Access Development a new company in Ghana is seeking qualified individuals to grow the company. Access Development will be training water borehole drilling businesses and manufacturing manual borehole drilling equipment and hand pumps in their newly constructed factory in Savelugu, Tamale.
THE QUALITY CONTROLLERS SUPPORT ACCESS DEVELOPMENT FRANCHISEES TO ENSURE QUALITY STANDARDS ARE ADHERED TO IN THE FIELD AND THAT HIGH QUALITY MANUALLY DRILLED WELLS AND HAND PUMPS ARE CORRECTLY INSTALLED. PROVIDE SUPPORT TO ACCESS DEVELOPMENT FRANCHISEES TO ENABLE THEM TO SOURCE HIGH QUALITY WELL DRILLING TOOLS AND SUPPLIES AND PUMPS.
Training and Quality Control Coordinator
• Support Access Development Franchisees in the proper installation and maintenance of hand pumps
• Assist the Quality Control Coordinator to ensure that franchisees are respecting quality norms for well and pump installation in the field
• Ensures that well logs, GPS coordinates and photos are collected for all installations
• Collect records of all installations in their assigned areas
• Prepares reports to document well drilling activities
• Inspects completed wells to ensure quality standards are met
• Participates in training of franchisees.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Recent university graduates in hydrology, geology, physical sciences, engineering
• Interest in field work and prepared to work in remote areas
• Practical experience in well drilling or pump installation a plus
• Motivated and willing to learn
• Easily adaptable to different environment, people and situations
• Attention to detail and able to ensure norms and standards are followed.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential
• Good communication skills
• Team Player
• Fluency in English
Works directly with Access Development employees and franchisees and reports to the Quality Control and training Coordinator.
How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and Cover letter with Subject: Driver to:-
30 June, 2014