Responsible for Field Maintenance in your area of operation. THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency. You lead by example and promote the “bottom-up” approach to work that has made Tigo a leader in every market in which we operate. Key Responsibilities CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
• Perform both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on network equipment (BTS and Microwave).
• Should respond to emergencies as quickly as possible
• Implement cell site expansions as and when it is necessary.
• Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of cell site log each time a site visit is made.
• Assist with the design and implementation of BTS to switch, and switch to other operator interconnect facilities.
• Assist with the identification and requisitioning of a minimum level of test equipment to support BTS, microwave and satellite networks.
• Help in the expiation or upgrade of BTSs
• Daily monitoring of transmission network
• Serve as alternate back up for Radio Access Supervisor
• Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
• Ensure that all faulty equipments under your care are returned to the appropriate place and where necessary sent for repairs.
• Have to be proactive in other to prevent outages of any kind
• Sites under your care must be visited twice a week and must be kept clean at all times.
• Receive daily reports on problematic links under your care and act accordingly to prevent any outage.
• Monitor and report fuel shortage, faulty genset and faulty Air conditioners to the power section.
• Ensure that all external alarm are configured and are functioning at all time in your area of operation. Qualification Required & Experience
• 1 -2 years work experience in Telecommunication
• Knowledge of the following:
1. Radio Access Network
2. RBS 2000 and 6000 series
3. Ericsson Transmission nodes
4. Sagem ADRs
5. Node Bs
6. Site Commissioning and maintenance
7. AC and DC Power system CORE COMPETENCIES
• Good Team Player
• Independent and Fast Learner. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
27 November, 2013 When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance. At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.