The Banking arm of BEIGE invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be appointed as: Regional Head Scope of Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing
• The successful candidate will be responsible for Deposit Mobilization and Profitability performance of the region. This includes managing the entire administration and operations of various Clusters Major Responsibilities
• Provide effect leadership through the demonstration of a high sense of professionalism, skill and profound integrity in the management of the company's resources and performance duties.
• Lead team to drive BEIGE products/services to existing and potential customers
• Supervise the duties of Cluster Heads and coordinate the operational and administrative activities of all staff within the region
• Promote sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation in the region
• Ensure the timely submission of periodic report.
• Establish and maintain professionalism relationship with client, business partners and competitors.
• Achieve individual, branch and regional target though new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
• Monitor the inflow of deposits in conjunction with the Finance Department. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of second degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or in a related field from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of ten(10) years practical work experience, preferably at management(or middle management)level with a finance institution.
• A certificate in Ghana Stock Exchange Course and National Insurance Certificate is an added advantage. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified applicants should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Or call us: 0800-901358 Closing Date:
30 July, 2017