Duties and Responsibilities Under the general of the Registration Officer,the successful applicant shall act as:
• A recorder of text data and shall capture the personal information of applicants onto the prescribed application form.
• Any other duties that would be assigned by the Executive Secretary or a person authorized by the Executive Service. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma(HND) from a recongnised tertiary institution in Social Sciences or equivalent professional qualification.
• Experience in mass registration exercise will be an advantage
• Must have completed National Service. Competencies The successful applicant must be:
• Computer literate
• Willing to work for long hours
• Able to work in team
• Able to handle large numbers of applicant and work assignments and manage and supervise the data collection process.
• Able to deal effectively with challenging field operationbal issues.
• Able to communicate clearly and listen attentively
• Able to work with little or no supervision Location:
Nationwide Recruitment How to Apply For the Job
All interested persons should send a cover letter, a current curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates to the address below: The Director of Human Resources National Identification Authority p.o.Box M680, Ministries Post Office, Accra
OR Contact Email: [email protected] Note:
Please state the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. Closing Date:
31 August, 2017