Duties and Responsibilities Under the general guidance of the Registration Supervisor,the successful applicant shall
• Liaise with NIA management,operation stakeholders and field operation staff.
• Promote the public education and community sensitisation strategy in the area of National Identification Authority operational activities in the region/district.
• Facilitate the deployment of materials and logidtics the NIA Head Office to the region for redistribution to the districts
• Support the facilitation of train-the regional workshops on registration activities.
• Support, organise and coordinate the conduct of the registration operations/exercise the region,such as recruiting, training,and deployment of staff.
• Submit report/returns on the registration exercise at the end of registeration operations as will be determined by the Executive Secretary or his authorised Officer.
• Collaborate with MDAs, RCCs, MMDAs and other stakeholders,Traditional Authorities, Community-based organizations in the region/district on the implementation of the registration exercise in the region/district.
• Supervise operational staff and field registration tasks including field monitoring of the registration exercise in the region.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Secretary or a person authorized by the Executive Secretary. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited tertiary institution or equivalent professional qualification.
• Demonstrated competence,Knowledge,Skills and ability in supporting/conducting. organizing and managing registration activities.
• Ability to supervise officials and work teams and
• Three (3) years relevant experience. Competencies The successful applicant must be:
• Computer literate
• Able to conduct interviews
• Willing to work for long hours
• Able to work for long hours
• Able to work in a team
• Able to conduct train-trainer'sessions at the regional level.
• Able to deal effectively with challenging field operational issues.
• Able to communicate clearly and listen attentively
• Able to work with little or no supervision Location:
Nationwide Recruitment How to Apply For the Job
All interested persons should send a cover letter, a current curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates to the address below: The Director of Human Resources National Identification Authority p.o.Box M680, Ministries Post Office, Accra
OR Contact Email: [email protected] Note:
Please state the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. Closing Date:
31 August, 2017