To manage and grow a portfolio of Business Banking customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
The job holder will report to the Head of Commercial Banking, and will additionally responsible for business development. Key Accountabilities
• Understand the overall strategy of Barclays Ghana and how the strategy of Business Banking supports this.
• Developing and nurturing strategic relationships with the Clients to ensure that the strategy and business objectives of the client and Bank are achieved.
• Conduct annual review of customers’ borrowing facilities and supply credit information and briefings to the credit committee.
• Proactively understand the Clients strategic direction and long term needs; as well as the opportunities and threats to the client.
• Planning and coordinating any marketing approaches for new business and actively developing existing relationships.
• Researching, creating and following up on database of potential new businesses.
• Proactively and timeously identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies. Qualification Required & Experience Competence, expertise & knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a client facing role
• Demonstrated knowledge of corporate knowledge especially to multinationals
• Strong team building and management
• Strong networking skills
• Demonstrated credit skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Demonstrable co-ordination skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:- The Head Office Barclays Bank Gh. Ltd Accra High Street, Accra
Or Visit the website below www.barclaysafricajobs.com Closing Date:
16 January, 2014
Barclays Bank of ghana Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.