• Assists with academic research.
• Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
• Assists with duties related to the production of academic journals.
• Meets regularly with supervisor to discuss research assignments.
• Performs research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate to assist the assistant’s supervisor.
• Gathers and analyzes data.
• Prepares materials for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research
Prepares other articles, reports, and presentations.
• Performs routine clerical duties as instructed, if essential to the research activities of the supervisor or project to which the research assistant is assigned Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a certificate in Healthcare/Nursing Salary:
2000 - 2500 Location:
Spintex How to Apply For the Job
Apply to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 November, 2018