The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for the under listed positions and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration.
Objective of Position
• To coordinate studies for provision of strategic information and development of policies to guide implementation of the national HIV and AIDS response.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate activities related to research and strategic information programmes towards the national response.
• Undertake research related activities to promote relevant interventions to the national response.
• Collate inputs for preparation of annual research report.
• Undertake activities in the development and maintenance of efficient research database;
• Participate in coordinating activities involved in dissemination of research outcomes under the national response.
• Undertake activities in the development and review of research guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in the Social Sciences, Statistics, Development Studies, Public Health or any of the Health Sciences
• Must have completed one year post degree national service.
• Proficiency in the use of computer and information technology.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
The AG. Director-General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4TH Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Tel: 0302-919259 / 0302-919263
Email: [email protected]
22 August, 2018