• Developing and implementing safety policies helps employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
• Safety officers inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards. During these inspections, a safety officer looks for broken equipment and damaged equipment, slip-and-fall hazards and other potential hazards
• When a workplace accident occurs, a safety officer conducts an investigation to determine why the accident happened. Qualification Required & Experience
• A certificate in safety management is required.
• 3 years working experience is needed. A higher qualification is an advantage. Salary:
GH¢ 1300 to GH¢ 1600 Location:
Legon, Accra How To Apply For The Job
C.V. ‘s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
10 July, 2018