• Inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards. During these inspections,the safety officer looks for broken equipment and damaged equipment, slip-and-fall hazards and other potential hazards
• When a workplace accident occurs, the safety officer conducts an investigation to determine why the accident happened.
• Develop and implement safety policies by helping employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of an HND is required
• A certificate in safety management is an advantage.
• 2 years work experience is required.
How To Apply For The Job
CVs should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
30 April, 2018