• Developing and implementing safety policies helps employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
• Safety officers inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards. During these inspections, a safety officer looks for broken equipment and damaged equipment, slip-and-fall hazards and other potential hazards
• When a workplace accident occurs, a safety officer conducts an investigation to determine why the accident happened
Qualification Required & Experience
• A diploma is required.
• A certificate in safety management is an advantage.
• 5 years working experience is also needed.
1500 - 1700
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
20 September, 2018