Operations Reports Directly:
General Manager Duties & Responsibilities
• Produces monthly tenant delinquency reports and property accruals.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
• Oversee day to day maintenance of leasehold properties
• Oversee day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance
• Direct marketing and management of all housing rental applications
• Assist residents with situational issues and services referral processes.
• Maintain occupancy and rent revenues.
• Complete all move in and move out inspections.
• Plan and employ new marketing strategies so that the set targets can be achieved successfully.
• Coordinate with the property management team on a regular basis, and ensure that the tenants and the owners are satisfied with the services provided to them.
• Analyze vital information about regulatory bodies relating to future property values, taxes, population growth, and traffic volume involving properties managed by the company.
• Advice on ways to preserve and increase the value (monetary worth) of real estate investments.
• Negotiate property sales contracts, schedule its maintenance, manage building maintenance projects, and compile all data for management financial reporting and decision making.
• Play active role in resolving all client conflicts and complaints.
• Advise clients on all the financial and operational aspects of their property like collecting rent, paying property taxes, and looking after the maintenance.
• Provide advice to property owners about the physical condition of the property, any renovations and maintenance required, and all the financial arrangements. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Administration (Major in Marketing) from a recognized University AND/ OR professional qualification in Marketing from either CIM (GH) or CIM (UK).
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related environment.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory) Other Skills
• Professionalism and punctuality
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation skills and ability to meet clients’ needs
• Self-motivation and patience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to judge the current market scenario and take right decision at the right time
• Must be creative and resourceful with excellent technical and superior analytical skills to combine different types of information intelligently to find patterns and issues, and then articulate these findings in a simple and transparent manner. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may apply by email with detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to: [email protected]
• With the position as the subject of the mail. Closing Date:
30 April, 2014