Equipment Parts and Services Limited (E.P.S.), established in 2003, is a growing company that supplies construction and engineering consumables, spares parts to the process, construction, and mining industries in Ghana. Collaborating with global leading manufacturers, E.P.S. delivers high quality products, with advanced value adding technologies and technical support to its clients.
Equipment Parts & Services Ghana Limited has a vacancy for the following position: SALES / SERVICE ENGINEER REQUIREMENT(S): The ideal candidate must be able to:
• Do diagnosis on compressors, advise on and work on compressors.
• Must be able to read and interprete technical drawings/diagrams on/of compressors
• Must have the ability to identify the right target markets and clients.
• Must be able to do prospecting, marketing, and offer services in addition to giving pre-sales, sales and after sales technical advice.
• The ideal person must have marketing planning, excellent report writing and presentation skills in order to develop and present comprehensive periodic marketing and service strategy reports.
• Must be able to devise and follow a routine schedule of visits to clients and end users.
• The ideal person must possess a valid driving license and he/she must be a good driver. The person will be required to travel long distances as and when the need arises.
• Must have vast knowledge of compressors.
• A very good knowledge of lngersoll Rand compressors will be a great advantage (*) Must be a team player, proactive, curious and dutiful.
• Will report directly to the Managing Director.
• Will perform any other duty assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate must be at least an Engineering HND holder or its equivalent.
• Additional training in Compressors will give the person an edge. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
or The Managing Director Equipment Parts & Services Gh. Ltd. P. O. Box CO 3189 Tema.
Contact: 0303-302824 Closing Date:
20 December, 2013