Beacon International School is an international Christian school located in Peduase near Aburi. We run both Ghanaian and UK curricula.
We are currently seeking to recruit drivers for our school buses. Job Duties
• Transport students and staff to and from school
• Ensure students are safe as they board and exit buses, and as they cross streets near bus stops.
• Keep the bus in safe, working condition by performing daily safety and maintenance checks
• Advise the School Office of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
• Relate with parents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner
• Perform other related duties Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants should be committed Christians with the relevant valid driver's licence C (or higher), and previous experience in a similar role. They should also be able to relate well with children and adults. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply to join the staff please download and complete the following forms: Staff Application Form Former School Head/Employer’s Reference Form Pastor’s Reference Form Friend’s Reference Form
Fill all 4 forms and submit them in person at the Beacon School Office behind the Peduase lodge
Or mail to: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 May, 2017