Secretarial / Receptionist
Job Vacancy For Secretary / Accounting Assistant At European Union
The Delegation of the European Union to Ghana is recruiting: Secretary / Assistant - Operations Sector - Governance and Civil Society (local Agent Group IV) - REF. VAC 2014-01 - GOVERNANCE
• The Candidate will work in the Governance Section of the Delegation, and will be responsible for drafting, typing and responding to correspondence, organising meetings, planning missions, organising electronic and hardcopy filing of the section as well as any other task assigned by the Head of Section.
Qualification Required and Experience
• Education/Experience - National Vocational Training Institute certification (Secretary/Assistant) or equivalent and at least three years experience as a secretary/assistant.
• The Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested candidates should consult the Delegation's website http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/Ghana/about_us/vacancies/index_ en.htm profile and the standard CV template.
• Eligibility - open to all nationalities. Candidates will be recruited locally. Any non Ghanaian national must be in compliance with local law with regard to authorisation to reside and work in Ghana.
• The application (letter of motivation + completed standard CV) must be clearly marked "VAC 2014-01 - GOVERNANCE" and be submitted in hard copy only
Late applications will not be considered
The address is:
Delegation of the European Union to Ghana
P. O. Box 9505
Or hand delivered (against acknowledgement of receipt) to:
The Round House ,
81 Cantonments Road, Accra
Closing Date: 04 February, 2014