A reputable manufacturing company in Tema is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to fill the position of a Security Coordinator.
Coordinate physical security by liaising and supervising the appointed third party security provider to safeguard the company's policies, security standing orders and work procedures.
• Recommend, review and implement security plans and measures to protect and safeguard all company assets
• Liaise, monitor and evaluate the performance of third party security personnel on guard duty at the company's installation, including supervision of body searches at the main gate and ensure that physical security provisions, arrangement and procedures are adequate and effective
• Ensure that third party security personnel who are detailed to the company are adequately trained in fire drill and are conversant with the use of fire fighting safety equipment
• Check delivery and loading of items to and out of the plant, keeping detailed records for the purpose of facilitating an enquiry in the event of theft, short delivery or damage
• conduct daily inspection of entire factory premises, noting in particular any security anomalies/breaches, potential safety and fire hazard, recommend appropriate action to be taken when required and file report
• Mount special surveillance when required to avert theft or sabotage and set up investigation into cases of theft or property damage and submit a report to management for action
• Maintain a good working relationship with local law enforcing agencies such as the BNI, Military and Police to facilitate cooperation when the need arises
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree
• Minimum Military or Police experience of Captain or Deputy Superintendent of Police
• Analytical and investigative skills
• Good report writing skills
• Team player
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified candidates are invited to apply to e-mail address:
with their most recent curriculum vitae and contact telephone number and/or email.
04 May, 2018