• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Salary:
GHS 600-700 Location:
Spintex How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible persons should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 October, 2016