The Assemblies of God institute of Higher Learning, located at Kronom in Kumasi, Ashanti Region intends to commence operations in January 2014. There will initially be three academic faculties each with three departments as listed below: Faculty of Business Studies
• Department of Management Studies
• Department of Accounting and Finance
• Department of Marketing Faculty of Social Sciences
• Department of Sociology
• Department of Economics
• Department of Information Communication Technology (!CT) Faculty of Theology
• Department of Pastoral Studies
• Department of Evangelism and Missions
• Department of Christian Leadership and Education Qualification Required & Experience
• should possess a Masters Degree with a considerable experience in administration in a University or equivalent setting.
• Should have been an Assistant Registrar in a recognised University or an analogous institution for at least 8 years
• The position is open also to retired persons who qualify Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may apply in writing to The Rector, Assemblies of God University College, PMB L54 Legon, Ghana.
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications should include copies of all relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae. relevant academic transcripts, etc) and sealed Letters of Reference from three (3) referees
Where applications are submitted via e-mail, referees are to submit their letters of reference directly to the Rector.
All applications should be submitted not later than December 31, 2013.
For further enquiries please call 0302-511448/0303-930848/023-4705802 Closing Date:
31 December, 2013