Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company; the only one with a truly global presence and a permanent presence in Africa. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is now looking for a Senior Finance Officer to join it’s team. The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be located in Accra. Responsibilities
• Coordinate regular financials and other data information flow from project partners.
• Deliver timely analysis of full financial and other data from project partners.
• Liaise with the Financial Controller in planning and executing internal control audits and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Be responsible for the detail execution of terms agreed with project partners.
• Lead the drive to secure appropriate credit cover and ensure execution without defaults.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting.
• Support activities towards preparation for audits and the audit process.
• Continually improving process and ensuring good financial controls are maintained at all times.
• Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the operations of the business and the activities of other departments within the business for efficient and effective financial and cost management. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Finance; post-graduate studies and or professional accountancy qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years working experience in Finance and Accounting, preferably with experiences in controlling, audit and reporting.
• Strong accounting and financial knowledge.
• Experience with ERP systems and Hyperion/Reporting systems is preferred.
• Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and at the same time good teamwork skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please upload your CV online by clicking the link below. Click Here To Apply Online
Or contact Barbara Humphrey-Ackumey HR Manager on:- [email protected] Closing Date:
28 December, 2015