Fairpointers Ltd. is an international Graphic Design company and a specialist in Business Communication. Our roots are in Germany: our management is half German, half Ghanaian. The firm works for the highest-ranking consulting companies in Europe. Our clients are constantly in meetings with top tier global companies (e.g. Philips, British Airways etc.) and their CEOs, renowned business owners and even governments.
Due to this, the graphic materials we deliver must be 100% accurate yet beautiful and of the highest quality. We work under very strict deadlines and have no room for errors since the implications of this will be large scaled.
It is therefore imperative for our employees to be creative but very disciplined, yet challenging conventional thoughts and constantly researching and discovering new, effective and innovative ways to accomplish tasks and assignments.
It is a very demanding job and the successful candidate must be willing to develop himself constantly. Company Name:
Fairpointers Accra & Munich Location:
Greater Accra Job Level:
Senior Graphic Designer in Business Communication Specialization:
Consulting Job Type:
Full-time Job (Night/Day Shifts as required by company) Minimum Qualification:
MBA, HND, BSc or BA Experience:
2 – 6 years Vacant Office:
• We seek a Senior Graphic Designer & Business Communication Expert Job Title
• Senior Graphic Designer / Business Communication Expert Job Summary The Senior Graphic Designer shall:
• Work with his team on designated graphic design tasks and business documents (MS PowerPoint) according to client instructions & expectations.
• Tune his/her design style to suit European Corporate Design styles.
• Constantly develop new ideas to visualize concepts.
• Develop younger colleagues and talents.
• Improve our daily delivery process with new ideas regarding procedures & KPIs. Job Description and Responsibilities The Senior Graphic Designer shall be responsible for:
• Co-ordinating, leading and developing one of our teams (2-8 people depending on candidate’s experience)
• Creating world class visual designs for our clients; improving and injecting life and beauty into client documents
• Ensure in-time delivery of the team on deadline bound tasks (super-fast)
• Creativity, challenging established thinking and constantly discovering innovative ways of solving problems Qualification Required & Experience The Ideal Senior Graphic Designer should demonstrate:
• Professional experience in leading a team and dealing with deadline bound tasks
• Proven working experience with business illustrations, graphical diagrams and document design (ideally: working experience in consulting or leading role in a big corporation)
• Familiarity with corporate branding principles and style guides, as well as business terms
• A strong ability to think visually and communicate complex information through creative design – including charts, info-graphics, and other forms of data visualization
• A perfectionist mentality (100% precision & detail consciousness); dependable, reliable, comfortable with stress and pressure.
• Excellence in communication skills, both in written and spoken English. Fluency in German is a plus.
• Experience in corporate branding principles and style guides, as well as business terms.
• Extremely speed with work, self-motivation, and must be a driven and natural team player.
• Ability to regularly work on night shifts (weekends are free).
• Ability to use PowerPoint extensively. Candidates without extensive knowledge of PowerPoint and the Adobe Suit will require a prequalifying training course with our partner institution The German Institute of Business & Technology GIBT (http://www.german-ibt.org/
• Abilities and skills in Inkscape, the Adobe Suit, and other design software is an advantage. Salary:
Attractive package including performance bonus Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send cover letter & CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 April, 2018