Islamic University College Ghana requires Full-Time Senior Lecturing Staff in Early Childhood Education
Ghana (IUCG)is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and innovative academics who will contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate teaching with a specific focus on EARLY CHILD EDUCATION for FULL TIME engagement. Responsibilities and Requirements
• Teaching (undergraduate and post graduate students) and supervising on campus and off-campus teaching practice
• Designing and developing of curriculum and contributing to the development of learning materials and assessment
• Supervising of undergraduate long essays and postgraduate theses
• Undertaking research focused on Early Childhood Education
• Academic Counselling Qualification Required & Experience
• NOT to be below the rank of senior lecturer in early childhood education or basic education.
• Possess a PHD qualification or its equivalent in early childhood education or basic education.
• Have demonstration experience in teaching at the tertiary level including a record of on-campus teaching practice Note:
Retired Senior Lecturers, Associate Professors and Professors are encouraged to apply Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons with the requisite academic qualifications and related teaching/research experience should pick up IUCG Employment Application Form at IUCG Campus, Adjiringanor, East Legon in Accra or download from the IUCG website, www.iug.edu.gh
The Application Form (With reguisite attachments, including three referees reports) must be submitted through the following address: Vice-President (Academic Affairs) Islamic University College, Ghana P.O.Box CT-3221 Accra - Ghana
Or email us: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2017