• The successful candidate for this role will join our Executive Office as Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Analysis reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. (S)He will provide strategic assistance and financial analysis to the CEO in all business-related matters. The Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Analysis will ensure that strategic initiatives are driven across the business and will provide the CEO with analytical insights and program management support.
• Ensure strategic initiatives are driven across the business and key projects are tracked and monitored;
• Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments/ projects initiated by the CEO;
• Assist in various organizational projects and initiatives with analytical insights and capabilities;
• Assist the CEO in tracking key business parameters;
• Scan & Analyze Industry Peers and other new businesses;
• Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and meetings and update the CEO on status of various initiatives to ensure the deployments & implementations take place as per plan.
• Work with the Executive Council Members to proactively prepare for the reviews;
• Lead identified strategic projects as a program manager (design, manage project and follow up);
• Engage with external bodies and knowledge forums across Ghana;
• Identify suitable external forums for representation by the business to build and strengthen the Company’s brand in Ghana;
• Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives;
• Perform supportive role in different phases of strategy development;
• Assist in creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with the CEO;
• Network with external forums to ensure representation from the organization and thereby enhance brand preference as an employer;
• Liaise with key strategic and financial authorities, bodies and agencies;
• Provide CEO with timely insights on general business performance using a balanced scorecard approach.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Finance, Economics or other related disciplines. Possession of an MBA or MSc is a plus;
• A minimum of four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in business analysis, with at least two (2) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to a CEO or Functional Head;
• Strong commercial awareness;
• Excellent executive with natural flair for interacting with people and high caliber professionalism in building relations.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
03 August, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.