• For achieving TOP ranking on Google and local directories and traffic
• Drive daily traffic and promote visitation to specified websites.
• Total listing with local directories and various online channels
• Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
• Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
• Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
• Paying attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
• Schedule daily external meetings and manage the executive diary.
• Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM Proficient computer skills
• Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
• Excellent written and search engine marketing skills
• High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
How to Apply For the Job
All applications should be sent to:
indicating the job title on the subject line of the email
09 October, 2018