Service Manager Salary Scale:
Managerial- Ghs1500 + Benefits- Ghs 2000 + Benefits Nature of Contract:
Permanent Employment Type:
Full Time- 3 Year Renewable Contract Department:
Service Working Hours:
Monday – Saturday (including public holidays). This position works on a flex-schedule. As a manager, you may be required to work outside the standard working office in order to complete tasks. Position Summary:
• The Service Manager is an integral part of the core team and is responsible for driving forward a team of Technicians, Supply Chain and Inventory Management.
• The role as a Service Manager is to completely manage the service department, liaising with our supplier’s export team and managing clients at installation and servicing. Job Role
• Liaise with other managers on the general management of the company.
• Monitor clients’ contracts and ensure retention and growth.
• Manage and maintain an operational budget.
• Prepare strategic operational and financial objectives through budgeting, analyzing and reporting on variances.
• Develop a robust maintenance schedule and advise on policy and procedures.
• Delegation, monitoring and evaluation of tasks through the effective channels.
• Driving a team of technicians to complete projects to strict deadlines.
• Talking with customers and understanding their needs and requirements.
• Creating an efficient platform to allow growth of the service team.
• Inventory and warehouse management. Qualification Required & Experience Requirements
• Minimum five year work experience with two years in a managerial capacity.
• Bachelor’s degree in fitness/hospitality related subject or business/marketing.
• Strong customer service skills with proven results.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong drive to achieve results.
• Participative leadership style.
• Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lead a team Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Or Solutions To Exercise Through Life LTD, Fifth Ringway Link - Ringway Estates P.O.Box 2969 Accra-Ghana
Fax: +233(0)302-224488 Closing Date:
10 December, 2018