Managerial- Ghs1500 + Benefits- Ghs 2000 + Benefits
Nature of Contract:
Full Time- 3 Year Renewable Contract
Monday – Saturday (including public holidays). This position works on a flex-schedule. As a manager, you may be required to work outside the standard working office in order to complete tasks.
• The Service Manager is an integral part of the core team and is responsible for driving forward a team of Technicians, Supply Chain and Inventory Management.
• The role as a Service Manager is to completely manage the service department, liaising with our supplier’s export team and managing clients at installation and servicing.
• Liaise with other managers on the general management of the company.
• Monitor clients’ contracts and ensure retention and growth.
• Manage and maintain an operational budget.
• Prepare strategic operational and financial objectives through budgeting, analyzing and reporting on variances.
• Develop a robust maintenance schedule and advise on policy and procedures.
• Delegation, monitoring and evaluation of tasks through the effective channels.
• Driving a team of technicians to complete projects to strict deadlines.
• Talking with customers and understanding their needs and requirements.
• Creating an efficient platform to allow growth of the service team.
• Inventory and warehouse management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum five year work experience with two years in a managerial capacity.
• Bachelor’s degree in fitness/hospitality related subject or business/marketing.
• Strong customer service skills with proven results.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong drive to achieve results.
• Participative leadership style.
• Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lead a team
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Solutions To Exercise Through Life LTD,
Fifth Ringway Link - Ringway Estates
10 December, 2018