• To Drive Enterprise Sales SME team leaders who are responsible for driving Acquisition sales within the framework of an agreed sales strategy that delivers return on investment, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• To contribute to the management of SME Sales and provide regular inputs to the development of sales plans.
• Leadership of a SME Acquisition sales team to achieve specific sales targets, as agreed by the head, SME Sales.
• Manage SME Acquisition sales and work on a matrix basis with other Sales Managers to provide appropriate sales support for all key customers.
• Full integration of quality management procedures to all business processes within the SME sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Cost-effective sales management for all SME Acquisition using standard management tools and sales processes:
- Account management
- Customer satisfaction
- Coaching of account partners
• Set business performance targets for SME Acquisition, agreed with the head, SME Sales.
• Use appropriate performance metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets are met or exceeded.
• Compelling business cases for investment in SME Sales, clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
• Full compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial requirements.
• A highly productive, skilled and motivated SME Acquisition team, developed through the adoption of best-in-class human resource management practices.
• Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that SME acquisition performance conform to investors’ expectations.
• Efficient use of all resources assigned to SME Sales, ensuring that agreed customers’ needs are met at a profit to Tigo Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business studies or equivalent
• 3 years’ experience of telecommunications sales management in an enterprise solutions environment
• Consultative-based selling skills
• Coaching skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
17 May, 2016
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.