A leading Oil & Gas Company is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions, based in Accra: Snr. Tax Analyst
To provide for the analysis, payment, estimation and periodic revisions of all taxes including withholding tax,VAT PAYE, etc, Petroleum Profits Tax and Royalties and to arrange for the necessary documentation for payment or exemption or clearance [0 be made to the appropriate Government Agency.
• To keep abreast and ensure proper implementation of fiscal laws and regulations, ensuring proper documentation and payments to appropriate Government agencies.
• Liaise with Inland Revenue Authorities on Petroleum Profits Tax and other taxes .
• Liaise with Internal Revenue Authorities on tax audits and other related matters.
• Coordinate the Company's returns to the relevant Tax Authorities and to provide timely settlement of its obligation in respect of Value-Added Tax (VAT), Withholding Tax and other fiscal payments.
• Maintain the company's share of tax estimate from other JV partners as well as the monthly Royalties Estimate.
• Ensure correct handling and filing of all documents regarding the activities of the section.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Strong academical background
• University degree in Accountancy or Taxation.
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, ACMA C.I.S
• Minimum of 5 years tax accounting experience and 3 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience.
• Excellent oral and written English.
• Sound knowledge of Accounting Principles & Procedures Tax matters (Up to date Accounting Standards and knowledge in Country's Tax laws and Taxation)
• Proficiency in MS office package, especially excel spreadsheets.
• Detail Orientation.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Good Analytical Ability.
• Good Interpersonal Savvy.
• Team player
• Demonstrate Integrity and Confidentiality.
• Strong Problem solving skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production C/O HR Dept.
UNA Home, 12 Airport By-pass Road Airport Residential Area
PMB KA 185, Accra - Ghana
or by e-mail: [email protected]
17 December, 2015