Customer Value Management
Specialist, Segmentation & Modelling
MTN Level 2
Senior Manager, Customer Value Management
Is to build deep base understanding aimed at finding commercial opportunities to be unlocked via below the line offerings and perform analysis to support the realization of base management objectives through the timely provision of a core set of reports that measure and track base management activity and deep-dive analysis
Job Role Key Tasks:
• Peruse comprehensive base management dashboards and provide report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Provide actionable analysis covering customer patterns & base product and pricing (patterns, behavior, BTL portfolio distribution and adoption) across the total MTN customer base (inflow, base, retention, and outflow) that results in commercial optimization of that base. Outcome is used to make commercial decisions at executive level and/ or proactively identify opportunities for product & portfolio optimization, base campaigns and strategic commercial initiatives.
• Execute delivery of integrated customer insight for customers, including actionable value-, usage- and needs-based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence and market research.
• Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and incremental value delivered. Define analyses of the prepaid base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value.
• Define and execute prepaid base development programs to support growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, BTL campaigns and cohort-specific pricing with a specific focus on data up-sell and tariff
• Contribute to driving the business by projecting consequences of business decisions based on analysis and drawing up possible proposals for improvement based on actionable customer & base insights
• Input into proposition development carried out by CVM owners and advise of base implications during prioritisation between specific initiatives.
• Carry out complex non-routine reporting/analysis and deep dives to understand customer and channel behavior and the commercial impact of that behavior i.e. price plan dispositioning, data usage deep dive
• Perform channel mix optimisation for base development activities. Drive and optimise channel execution by setting volume and value targets based on the approved prepaid budget.
• Automation of base management and performance reports. Publish dashboards on daily, weekly and Monthly basis
• Support the integration of base analysis into subscriber models
• Support the integration of initiatives into consumer lifecycle journeys
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree or equivalent qualification, preferably with analytical focus, marketing or commercial subjects.
• 3 years’ relevant Segment Marketing experience
• Knowledge in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
• Knowledge in the use of tools – SQL, Excel and MS Access and has worked on Analytics tools like SAS, R, SPSS
• Knowledge in data mining
• Data analytics
• Commercial understanding of the CVM and proposition development
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills - self Leadership customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports, team work and cooperation
• Personal Skills - Trustworthy and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, work collaboratively effectively and efficiently
• Organizational Positioning Skills - Good written, Reporting, verbal & presentation communication, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
05 September, 2018