Purchasing / Procurement
Job Vacancy For Storekeeper
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an innovative, results oriented and self-motivated person to join our team as STOREKEEPER
To ensure an efficient and effective management of all Packaging and Raw material Stocks in the warehouse and to advise accordingly.
• Receive all goods purchased by the company (local and foreign) for production and store them under desired as per rules and regulations.
• Liaise with the Quality Department on the status and conditions of goods for inspection AND extraction of samples for analysis.
• The Store Keeper must advise the accounts office with the G.R.N. for costing purposes of the product and for prompt payment to suppliers accordingly
• Maintain and promote good warehouse practices including General Hygiene, Cleaning and Safety in the Warehouse.
• Take part in a quarterly audit of stock taking and a financial year end stock taking exercise.
• The Store Keeper must provide classified transactions and stock movement data to Supply Chain Department and the Stock Controller.
• Liaise with the quality department to develop and implement Health and Safety Policies at the store.
• Liaise with respective Supply chain members to ensure effective and efficient execution of production plan.
• Prepares on monthly basis a detailed summary of batch manufacturing records on shortages and products damages.
• Ensures that damaged goods and shortages supplied are returned to the respective supplier (s) for replacement.
• The store-keeper must do a reconciliation of both packing / raw material on monthly basis.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by a higher officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree/ HND in Purchasing and Supply with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably a pharmaceutical company.
• Must be able to organize well and detail oriented
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Closing Date: 14 March, 2014
• Please indicate position you are applying for as subject of the mail.
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.